Looking for wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigduff2005

Reaction score
Hi guys Im new to the site> I have a 2005 Renegade and im looking for some OEM 17 ' charcoal wheels for it. Preferably used. Here is a pic. Drop me an email if anyone is selling or suggestions.

Thanks, Tom

Attachments

• Jeep Wheels.jpg
    Jeep Wheels.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 27

TAT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To bad you aren't closer to Texas. I have a set of 5. One is messed up from previous owner but the 4 on the libby right now are great. They look like the ones in the first pic you have posted. I ordered some 15 soft 8's for my sons so those coming off will need to be sold. My zip is 75068. Maybe you can see how much shipping would be to where you are. I would take the old tires off. They are worn and would save you on weight for shipping. Let me know if I can help. Find out what shipping might be and I'll work ya good deal on the wheels for sure!!!!

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
To bad you aren't closer to Texas. I have a set of 5. One is messed up from previous owner but the 4 on the libby right now are great. They look like the ones in the first pic you have posted. I ordered some 15 soft 8's for my sons so those coming off will need to be sold. My zip is 75068. Maybe you can see how much shipping would be to where you are. I would take the old tires off. They are worn and would save you on weight for shipping. Let me know if I can help. Find out what shipping might be and I'll work ya good deal on the wheels for sure!!!!

TAT, this post is over 3 years old so doubt that you'll hear back

TAT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LMAO!!! I didn't even notice that. Whoops. Darn strep throat has me all thrown off. Good cough syrup though!

Latest posts

Members online