New look!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
How do you all like the new look of the forum? Post up your feedback here. I am still tweaking things here and there, but most of it is done.

bheiser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi - I think the site looks good, and have a couple suggestions/questions...
- is it possible to make the layout scale to the width of the browser? As it is now, if the browser isn't wide enough, some important parts get truncated (like the "quote" button for example).
- do you have any plans to add mobile (iPhone) support? :)

Thanks!

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi - I think the site looks good, and have a couple suggestions/questions...
- is it possible to make the layout scale to the width of the browser? As it is now, if the browser isn't wide enough, some important parts get truncated (like the "quote" button for example).
- do you have any plans to add mobile (iPhone) support? :)

Thanks!

Thats something on your side. You have to low of a display resolution on your computer. If you change it up a bit, it will all fit on your screen.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Very Different. The second it happened I posted under General forums, so going to tie in over there to you Shaggy.
Really do not like the KJ running left side, all the way down each section on main page. It is distracting from differentiating the sections, after all they are not all KJ sections.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I may change that to something else. Not sure yet.

Jacob789456

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not bad, not bad, used to the old style, but the layout of this new one is very user friendly and is much "cleaner" and more organized than some forums.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's OK but brown is too much like jeepforum.
No more mountains? Also are you planning to remove the splash page at domain root with vbportal?

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes I plan I doing something with the splash page. I think this color is so far way from the color of jeep forum. They are green, no where near the color we got.

huntbuggy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ack. The pale greys in the scheme are pretty rough on my netbook.

Guess JEEPKJ will only get me to check once every now and again on a proper screen.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Don't worry, you all will get the chance to go back to the older look. I just want to leave this up for a few days so you guys can get a look at it. If you don't like it after the few days, you can go back to the older version.

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
at first i was like WTF then it started to grow on me. but it will take awhile. the colors feel to much like lost to me. can we get some options?