Forum Announcement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hello JeepKJ.com members. My name is Bryan and I am the new owner of JeepKJ.com. I wanted to wait for Bennett to annouce it but I got a little anxious so I decided to post this up.

As you can see I have done a few minor changes. Over the next days/weeks/months, there will be more. For one, I am going to be adding a new skin here. The skin will consist of your kj/kk on it. So I will be posting up a new thread soon asking you to post up decent pics of your ride.

So if you have any questions/suggestions for the site, I would love to see them. wavey.gif

Bryan

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Bryan. The changes look good so far.

I do like the jm skin. Is there any way to preview it here to see what it looks like in different colors before you actually do it?

Dave

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
No there isn't. My skin guy gives me a few color options before I give the go ahead, so I will show them here before I give him the thumbs up!

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
You liking the updates so far with the new forum layout?

SurfGuitar141

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does this mean my rent is going up......:D

The changes are good....thanks for straightening up the place, I'm not sure I like the couch in that corner....could you move it over there.....crazy.gif

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Sure, I will move it for you, but I will not move it again. So make sure you want it there ;)

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
Does this mean my rent is going up......:D

The changes are good....thanks for straightening up the place, I'm not sure I like the couch in that corner....could you move it over there.....crazy.gif

critiquing the furniture can get you drafted in the shuffling process...

i thought you were married and would knwo this!?

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
was wondering why i couldnt get my hourly fix of Jkjcountry.com last night. Is Bennett okay, wasnt aware he was getting rid of the site

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
He didn't plan on it. I just came out of nowhere and he decided to let it go. The downtime was my fault. Where the domain is registered, it took them forever to change the nameserver and it took alot longer then it should be.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Shaggy is happy that TJ is happy :D