mount for interior of tailgate panel?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dchadjohnson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wondering if anybody has ever fabbed up a mount for the interior of the tailgate panel? I'm getting a hi-lift soon and rather than carry it mounted to my cargo basket, I'd prefer to mount it inside, on the interior of the tailgate, to avoid exposure to weather, etc. Wondering if there is an easy-ish DIY mod or something commercial I could use, but thought I'd check here before i start drilling holes and ripping apart the trim. Thanks!

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
wondering if anybody has ever fabbed up a mount for the interior of the tailgate panel? I'm getting a hi-lift soon and rather than carry it mounted to my cargo basket, I'd prefer to mount it inside, on the interior of the tailgate, to avoid exposure to weather, etc. Wondering if there is an easy-ish DIY mod or something commercial I could use, but thought I'd check here before i start drilling holes and ripping apart the trim. Thanks!

Under the back seat works great , out of sight, inside, never rusts,

Latest posts

Members online