Bumper, Lens Guards, Deep Water Accy, DONE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M38 Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got all the new rear accessories and related on!

Might as well hit yall with the full view first.
You must be registered for see images

And the object of your attention.

I'm sure all yall heard of "Up $ch!t Creek without a paddle", well I intend to just drive on across the creek. :gr_grin:

Thingy in the center of the tailgate is a license plate light. When I tag it, they'll go on the original spare tire mounting studs. (by the way, there's a fully wired tail/running light circuit wire, with ground already in the tail gate.:emotions34: )

This picture also shows the added backup LEDs turned on, as well as the OE backups.

And the left corner and lens guard.

Now, I think I'm going to pull the headliner, drill a hole for a through-the-roof mount to wire the light bar to. With a switch and circuit in the little overhead console. Also while the headligner's out I want to find a proper mounting location for an overhead long gun rack.

Joenavy85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also while the headligner's out I want to find a proper mounting location for an overhead long gun rack.

Any progress on this part? I'd like to do something similar with mine. At the moment all I have is a 1"x6" cut to length and U-Bolted to the roof handles over the back seat. It works for fishing rods, but no way it would work for long guns.

JasonJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good and functional, but Bob!, someone's stole your roof rails!

lol.

Latest posts

Members online