Leather Cleaner Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RenegadeKC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got a 2010 Renegade, and we got the Black Leather Seats. Here is where I am starting to have questions.

First, I dont want to use Armour All or other cleaner/protectors that are similar to this product. I dont like how they leave the slick or greasy residue and feel. I like my leather soft and I dont like to slide around on it.

What product should I use to prevent that slippery feel?

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
For a cleaner, I'd recommend Mothers Leather cleaner, and for a protectant, Meguire's Natural Shine, not greasy at all.

Abbas

Reaction score
I use Griots Garage Leather cleaner and protectant. I leaves a natural finish with a new leather scent. It looks like new again every time I clean it. Works wonders for me.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
JAXWAX has some of the best leather cleaner and also conditioner I have ever used
have tried a lot of brands that are supposed to be tops and , well I'll stick with JAX WAX products
many of those other companies are like BFG tires, people think they are the best when in fact, there are a lot that are better