Go Back   Jeep Liberty Forum - JeepKJ Country > International > JEEP worldwide > Canada

Register to remove these ads.

Canada

Canadian Tire Sale Thread !

This is a discussion on Canadian Tire Sale Thread ! within the Canada forums, part of the JEEP worldwide category!
Register to remove these ads. It's free! I notice we post deals from time to time, so thought it might ...

welcome

Like Tree27Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2011, 12:29 PM   #1 (permalink)

Lightbulb Canadian Tire Sale Thread !

Register to remove these ads. It's free!
I notice we post deals from time to time, so thought it might be good for other Canadians if we put up a thread or two for deals we find. So welcome to the official Canadian Tire sale thread.

We're all well aware of staff, stock and service issues so let's try to keep a level head and not get caught up (too much) with gripes or bashing Chinese made goods. It'd be good to have reviews or advice on items that are "loss leaders" and deeply discounted the coming week to know if even on sale they're worth purchasing. Also an interesting venue to see what areas of Canada get better deals - some sales tend to be regional but not often.

Oh yes - Jeep related items mostly perhaps?

Good place to start is to subscribe to the main CT site and set up sale alerts you get in advance of sales by email. The other obvious place is the flyer - if you burnt it already check:

http://flyer.canadiantire.ca/Canadia...on=entryflash&
02 KJ Sport Silver 3.7L Auto - 195kms - 2.5" OME/Bilstein lift, ARB bumper, JBA 4.5s, full skids, RS diff cover, rear SuperBumper on Reese 2", MBRP Catback, 245/75R16 Goodyear Duratracs on Cragar soft 8s

Last edited by huntbuggy; 02-20-2011 at 12:43 PM. Reason: link added
huntbuggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 12:41 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default February 2011, 18 - 24

Mobil 1 synthetic motor oil jugs 4.4L 20% off:

http://www.canadiantire.ca/AST/brows....jsp?locale=en

NOTE: Unlike some brands that market 5L jugs, this one comes up a bit short of the required 4.7L required with a change + filter. Factor that into price and also ensure you have enough to complete your change.

Mastercraft 76 piece tap & die set 70% off:

http://www.canadiantire.ca/browse/pr...=1298219719968

NOTE: Goes on sale a couple times a year - only buy on sale and seriously consider the Maximums. Have broken a couple taps in this set and you have to be careful lubing well and backing out slowly and carefully. Really useful to have any tap set in a pinch when overdrilling or stripping and such.

Scissor Jack 3300 lb red 50% off:

http://www.canadiantire.ca/browse/pr...=1298219901809

NOTE: Slightly taller than your stock jack, easier to stow under rear seat or in emergency box and dirt cheap.

Sea Foam Motor Treatment - limited stock promo :

http://www.canadiantire.ca/AST/brows...n#BVRRWidgetID

NOTE: Finally a place that has Sea Foam nearby. Am going to try it before next oil change this spring. Hope they decide to carry it permanently and it goes on sale from time to time.
02 KJ Sport Silver 3.7L Auto - 195kms - 2.5" OME/Bilstein lift, ARB bumper, JBA 4.5s, full skids, RS diff cover, rear SuperBumper on Reese 2", MBRP Catback, 245/75R16 Goodyear Duratracs on Cragar soft 8s

Last edited by huntbuggy; 02-20-2011 at 12:50 PM. Reason: seafoam!
Old 02-20-2011, 07:14 PM   #3 (permalink)

Thanks dude ... good idea! Oil and seafoam this week.

Originally Posted by OneOneNiner View Post
This is strictly where the misfits hang out. Posting this in the "KJ General Discussion" section will get you better response.
Originally Posted by ridenby View Post
Hit it with your purse,Mary.
Luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 07:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned

Location: Slightly North of the 49 th. Parallel... In HongCouver

Between Liberty TC and me we'll head up the B.C. end of things regarding Canadian Tire.

I'll look after Princess Auto regarding general goodies like Hi-Lift jacks, recovery stuff, etc.
Ry' N Jen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 07:58 PM   #5 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to ptsb5a

Mitch, I work part time at the local Canadian Tire to help with my J-E-E-P addiction, the 4.4L jugs of everything are being slowly put on sale to get rid of them. All of the new stock, Mobil 1 included is showing up in 5L containers.

Ian

Wrecked

Everytime you call your Jeep a "car", God kills a kitten (or puppy). Please remember the kittens (or puppies).
ptsb5a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 09:21 PM   #6 (permalink)

Cool Loss leaders >= Heroin

Right on - I knew the CT addicts would come outta the woodwork! It's not just my habit... it's like the Canuck crack. My Canadian Tire Options Mastercard gets more chip insertion than an Intel assembly line - and Paypass on it it's Tim Horton's wave and go double-double every stop I make. If they really get rid of Canadian Tire money it's the end of an era - what'll we tell our Nintendo-controller-hand-implanted grandkids?

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/daily...80052-961.html

http://www.montrealgazette.com/busin...515/story.html
Old 02-23-2011, 03:39 PM   #7 (permalink)

Default February 25 - March 4, 2011

MotoMaster Certified Axle Stands Pair 25% off:

http://www.canadiantire.ca/AST/brows....jsp?locale=en

NOTE: Already have a set of axle stands but would like higher lift and capacity ones? The 6-Ton have a lift range of 15-1/2 to 24-3/8" (39.5 to 62 cm) and will be $44.99 instead of $59.99 next week.
Old 02-24-2011, 11:59 AM   #8 (permalink)

Gold Moderator

Good idea Mitch... at my house I have Canadian Tire, the wife has her Shoppers Drug Mart... we're all happy!

I browse the flyer online every week so I'll be sure to note anything I come across in this neck of the woods! I've picked up some decent stuff at 70% off lately.
Old 02-25-2011, 01:20 AM   #9 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to ptsb5a

We get the flyers at the store nearly a month before the actual sales start. I'll have to make off with a couple and let you guys know when the goods are on sale!!

Ian

Wrecked

Everytime you call your Jeep a "car", God kills a kitten (or puppy). Please remember the kittens (or puppies).
ptsb5a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 11:13 AM   #10 (permalink)

Gold Moderator

Register to remove these ads. It's free!
Today's e-mail from CTC...

Link

Haven't browsed the flyer yet.

Dave