Canada Parts Online?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Found this link today..
Heated mirrors $44
Piaa headlights $75.
Seat covers front $132....
http://www.canadapartsonline.com/
Tons of stuff seems to be in US dollars does not say where company is from though.
Surprised, search works and so does the vehicle specific listings.
The price you see on their website is your total cost.
All shipping, handling, customs, duties, brokerage and value added taxes are paid for by Canada Parts Online.
http://www.canadapartsonline.com/customer/policies/

Last edited:

Ben6609

Reaction score
Saw this and had to reply. Stay away from them, they are based in the USA and you wait 3 weeks plus for parts. Plus I had problems with cross border fees being collected from me at the time of delivery because this company filled out the customs forms for lesser amounts than actual costs. And now try returning a thing. O Boy.

Ben6609

Reaction score
Pretty much if any website that seems Canadian but doesn't end with .ca but .com instead, don't buy, they are US based.

Red_KJ_666

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty much if any website that seems Canadian but doesn't end with .ca but .com instead, don't buy, they are US based.

For starters I am going to point out an important fact here It is a lot cheaper to register a .com than it is to register a .ca So there are many many many Canadian companies registered with .com websites. But wait here's the best part and this is going to make you turn red in the face with embarrassment........
:happy175: You made the mistake of Ordering from Northridge4x4.com (Yes this is there USA Outlet)...... NorthRidge4x4.ca (the website I put up) is affiliated with the guys in the states but he has his own fairly large shop in Alberta.

Come Visit Us
Northridge4x4 Canada
Box 6 Site 18 RR3
Ponoka, Alberta T4J1R3

Sorry for being the guy who pointed out this is your Mistake, but I can't let anyone bad mouth these guys they have been hands down the best people I ever dealt with. Hell one time he called me back on a Sunday afternoon from home to answer a technical question about installing a AEV kit on a JK.

Last edited:

Red_KJ_666

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tmrcustoms.com Is another great Canadian Company, Don't be fooled by the .com Yes they are 100% Canadian owned and operated.
TMR Customs
125 Don Hillock Dr, Unit #16
Aurora, ON
L4G 0H8
CANADA TOLL FREE - 1.877.503.TMR1 (8671)
And yet another Awesome Canadian Based company BearTrax http://www.beartrax4x4.com/ also registered as a .com
Bear TraX 4x4 Outfitters Inc.

9136 Yellowhead Trail, Edmonton
Alberta, Canada
T5B-1G2

Phone 780-651-1621
Fax 780-651-1736

Last edited:

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Indy Drive Shafts .... good product, 1 day shipping from Indy to Barrie. Brokerage fees apply as they ship UPS. Still blew away any price to be found in Canada!

AutoParts Way.ca I bought my (gates) water pump from this site. Fast shipping good product!

Last edited:

huntbuggy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Revive thread for Canadian shopping...

After many hunting seasons with a reliable lifted Libby, thought I'd come back to post recent experience while doing my regular brake job that ended up needing a caliper bracket on one side (slides were not sliding to my standards :) )

Almost always use RockAuto for remanufactured stuff but needed this order quick so ordered slide pins, caliper bracket and rubbers from a source a buddy at work uses for his truck bits:

https://www.thewrenchmonkey.ca/

Yep, Canadian warehousing and shipping and prices shipped were RockAuto range. Got my stuff in under 48 hrs from order and had the Libby back out to the cottage for weekend!

YMMV but Ontario shipping from these guys twice has been great.

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Come Visit Us
Northridge4x4 Canada
Box 6 Site 18 RR3
Ponoka, Alberta T4J1R3

Sorry for being the guy who pointed out this is your Mistake, but I can't let anyone bad mouth these guys they have been hands down the best people I ever dealt with. Hell one time he called me back on a Sunday afternoon from home to answer a technical question about installing a AEV kit on a JK.

I agree ... got my spidertrax from Northridge. Great service....he called to make sure I really knew what I wanted. ;)

tombo_ontario

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1 for Northridge...asked if they'd special order my KJ ome springs and they did it right away. Showed up at my door the other day...wonderful service

ftaa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1 for Northridge...asked if they'd special order my KJ ome springs and they did it right away. Showed up at my door the other day...wonderful service

if ya want a hand i'm over here!

what ya end up paying?