Sunraysia

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Riddick

Reaction score
I live in an area called Sunraysia which is in the Northwest of Victoria.
We only have to step in the River and we are in New South Wales and its closer for us to got to Adelaide as it a 5 hour drive while our states capital is Melbourne is over 7 hours away.
But to get to the South Aussie/ Victoria boarder is close to 2 hours drive.

Since I have have bought my KJ Jeep Cherokee which it is name here but in America its a Liberty. I have noticed that there are a lot Jeeps in our area.

But to the same as mine. Well naturally a Black one being mine. We have seen a Silver one and the other day we seen a Red one and a Greenish coloured one. But we don't know if they are residents here or on ther way through.

But the Jeep has got a good following here. I done a quick liters to the kilometers and it worked out as 6.8 liter to the 100 kilometers. And if it stays this way I will be more than happy.

SO keep on rolling to all Jeep owners.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome. The Jeeps you are noticing, are they all KJ's? There must be some Wranglers there too. Just wondering.

Dave

Riddick

Reaction score
As I mentioned there are a few like my this being the KJ. But I'm not too sure if they are people who are living here or if they are just on holidays here.
But if I put a number count on them it would have to be 1 in 8 or 9 cars are now Jeeps. And this is in most models but the new current shape of the Grand Cherokee being the most driven here. There are a few Wranglers here. Though I would think the current shape is by far the most popular here.
I would have to say I like our model shape the best and really happy with mine and I am not looking to update it any time soon.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's good to hear that there are some other jeeps and Jeepers around in Australia.

Dave

Last edited:

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Having a KJ Cherokee in AU is great & must get some looks for sure! :gr_grin:
Never been, but would love to go to Australia one day.
I believe AU was the first to design polymer notes, with help from Canada?
58972[/ATTACH]"]
You must be registered for see images attach

How old is this series of bill^ ? I think there are other $10 notes now.
I have seen one new 2016 $5 note with the Queen & very colorful indeed!
On tv I've seen some pretty cool builds like land cruisers taking tourists into the outback.
There must be quite a few of the older 4x4's as well down under Link: https://www.outsideonline.com/2128256/new-vs-old-which-4x4s-are-better-road

Attachments

• SAVE0121.jpg
    SAVE0121.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.