gudday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Crikey....the Aussies have invaded.....and we got a "roo" too.....:D

Dave

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is dat a baby?
You must be registered for see images

damo4runner

Reaction score
Here also, as all I can do is read no KJ to drive at the moment but it is getting close they were hoping to have it finished tommorrow (friday) but no one called me today so guess that mean NO!!!!!

Geesh I can't wait to drive my own car again.

PS this site has some really cool write-ups in the how to section

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
First off,
Good day Eh! From the west coast of Canada.

And, a question for all the Australians.
I've been looking for a manufacture (Australian maybe Japanese) for side window air deflectors. These are the large deep style that I have seen on Mitsubishi Pajaro's from about 1990+ which are currently being imported into British Columbia and are all the rage!
I would ask the importer directly, but they hardly speak English and look at me like I'm an immigrant.
I used to sell a similar type back in Holland that were made in Belgium, but that company Gatso now no longer manufactures them.
So, I switched manufactures/suppliers to one in Australia. Halaas, I have lost contact and info. I was told that it was an Australian firm but It could be Japanese.
One trade name was "Blasters".

I want them for my Leyland Mini, as I have already destroyed 2 sets!
Any leads or info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Ryan

fouros

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ryan

pm cmohr as he is restoring a mini at the moment he might be able to point you in the right direction