Oklahoma!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Treyz02KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OKC Oklahoma here.:cool: See if anyone else finds me here. =) I did see a lifted KJ on factory tires today..:D:D

brokendad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Red Dirt

Hello, This is brokendad from Edmond. I haven't seen any lifted Liberties here. Have any of you guys suffered from "We won't play with you" syndrome from the Wrangler community? If you know of any good places to wheel in the Central part of the State lets hear about it!

2005 Liberty Sport, full skids, 2.5" lift, 16x7 soft eights, Dayton Timberline tires, 8.25" w/limited slip, roof rack, fire extinguisher and cb radio and Hella 500's on the way.
:smokin: Because I have to live on way worse.
Have a good day.

kskj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know it's a drive for you but we have a few liberty's and others going to Kansas rocks next weekend. 11/10 an 11/11.

streetglideok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all, thought I would give this thread a bump, and a howdy to the sooners jeepsters. Currently living in jeep paradise(Colorado) but formerly lived in Tulsa, OK. Brokendad, I took an interest in your lift project since I'm doing the same springs. We have issues out here with some snobbish elitist wranglers, but they are the minority really. IFS 4x4s outnumber SFA jeeps by a large margin. It ***** that there are some with that mentality but just taunt them with the notion an IFS wrangler is coming one day lol.

Latest posts

Members online