Selling my 2003 Liberty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CharlesPerry

Reaction score
This is my first Jeep project. I'm looking for advice on how and where to sell it and make money on my investment.

It's a 2003 Jeep Liberty Limited 2wd with the 3.7 liter engine. The engine and transmission have both been completely rebuilt in the past year and both have less than 15,000 miles on them. New/replaced parts in the last year include full power steering system, AC compressor and lines, radiator and fan assembly, seat covers, carpet, floor mats, headliner, ball joints, breaks, alternator, and battery. It has a 2 inch lift and the wheels and tires have been replaced with 22" versanti rims with low profile tires. The sound system is completely aftermarket: 4 alpine door speakers pushing 45 watts rms each with tweeters included, 2 new dash tweeters, and an alpine 15" R-series competition sub wuffer in a custom box. The door speakers are powered by a 4 way amp (also alpine) and the 15" is powered by an alpine monoblock pushing 1100 watts rms. The head unit is a brand new JVC pushing 45 watts 4 ways on its own. The system alone is worth well over a thousand dollars.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Also, feel free to make me an offer if you like it and want to buy.

P.S. If anybody wants pictures you can DM me, I can't get any of mine to upload on this post the files are too big.

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really the way to make money on these things are to sell them pretty much stock to a family then sell the aftermarket parts separate. Vehicles are not an investment but you may strike it lucky to right right sucker.