Georgia!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Sport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey I just visited a buddy from school that i haven't seen in almost 20 years in August. He lives in Villa Rica. God i love your state. Did the Amicolola (sp) Falls death march LOL.
I didn't think it was possible to have that many steps in one area. Flair, i swear to god you should put a disclaimer on your how to change spark plugs video that watching may cause serious side aches. That was freakin hilarious, and educational.

flair1111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey I just visited a buddy from school that i haven't seen in almost 20 years in August. He lives in Villa Rica. God i love your state. Did the Amicolola (sp) Falls death march LOL.
I didn't think it was possible to have that many steps in one area. Flair, i swear to god you should put a disclaimer on your how to change spark plugs video that watching may cause serious side aches. That was freakin hilarious, and educational.

believe it or not, but i can jog (slow jog) from the bottom to the top without stopping. (blarg)

glad you find the vid funny.:)

holmadik

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im at FT gordon in augusta this town blows but lots of good trails especially here on post

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online