Anyone want to do a meet and greet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone down for a m&g? Just post what times and places would be good for you guys.

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea i wont be able to make it out to ohio. So wana try to have one down in the pines after that. Maybe march would be best. Hopefully we can get some heads to come out and have a good time

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So wana try to have one down in the pines after that. Maybe march would be best. Hopefully we can get some heads to come out and have a good time

NJ-- Where is the Pines? I know I am in California but would be up for a nice road trip around that time:smokin:

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes weekend would be the best. What area of the pine barrens would be a good area to meet?

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes weekend would be the best. What area of the pine barrens would be a good area to meet?

Batsto is an easy place to find, so maybe meet there. As far as trails im not sure, havent been down there wheelin in some time.

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Batsto is an easy place to find, so maybe meet there. As far as trails im not sure, havent been down there wheelin in some time.

Ok so the meeting place could be batso. I've been wheeling in Atco and the trails there are pretty decent nothing crazy. I've heard that piney hollow in winslow is pretty good also with hills to climb and what not, actually headed there this sunday to go wheeling with a guy from lost.

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im open to whatever. And i just suggested batsto because theres signs all over for it. Make it easy for out of staters to find if any end up comen out.

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds good to me only like 45 mins from me. Let's hear from some out of staters if they've got any ideas first before deciding though.

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so the meeting place could be batso. I've been wheeling in Atco and the trails there are pretty decent nothing crazy. I've heard that piney hollow in winslow is pretty good also with hills to climb and what not, actually headed there this sunday to go wheeling with a guy from lost.

What time you goin out on sunday. Ive been itching to go wheeling and now that i have the proper rear shocks im ready to roll if you dont mind another rig?

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What time you goin out on sunday. Ive been itching to go wheeling and now that i have the proper rear shocks im ready to roll if you dont mind another rig?

Not at all that'd be sweet if you could come. I don't know what time we'd be going yet, what time would be good for you?

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not at all that'd be sweet if you could come. I don't know what time we'd be going yet, what time would be good for you?

When ever. I get up at 5am for work every day so i kinda lost the meaning of sleeping in. Just let me know when and where. Ill know for sure if im off work by friday.

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey im guna opt out of drivin down to the pines sunday. Guna go out in manchester, its alot closer but your more then welcome to come up by me though. Pm me if your intersetsd and ill give youy cell #

Members online

No members online now.