SWMBO got herself the Liberty today...pics included

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wakko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
http://jeepkj.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44037

Branch off from this thread, I couldn't figure out how to edit my title so I just did a new thread.
She's a Jeeper!

We went down to the dealership in Miami today and came home one Saturn lighter and one Jeep heavier! It was a little overpriced, but I felt it was worth it. 8190 miles, a locally leased car. Has two dings on the rear driver's door (calling the Ding King!) and a weak original battery (my stupid ass didn't realize it) but other than that, it's CHERRY. Still has the new car smell, amazingly, and absolutely flawless. No other dings, scrapes, scratches, or stains. It's nothing fancy, just a 2WD Sport with cloth interior, but she absolute loves it. Already named it "Jeep Frog". I'd love to tell you how it drives, but she hasn't let me drive it yet!!! I'd like to tint the front windows, put in a nicer CD player, and replace the battery before it completely dumps out, but other than that it's good to go. Here's a few pics of the old car and new, driving it home, and a couple poses. The dealer couldn't tell me if it had the recall done for the front end, how can I check that?

You must be registered for see images attach

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Nice! I answered some of your questions in the other thread! :D

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very cool, tell her Congrats! It looks sorta familiar :D (this is not stock height, I lifted it a little)....

Wakko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How'd you lift it? Looks like a perfect height...now I gotta figure out how to explain it when after a two day oil change she needs a ladder to get in!

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
(biggthumpup)
How'd you lift it? Looks like a perfect height...now I gotta figure out how to explain it when after a two day oil change she needs a ladder to get in!
Ya tell her you had to add some air to the tires:D
Vary nice KJ

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Rusty's 3/4" poly spacer up front and 2 extra upper isolators on each side in the rear (so, 2 extra + 1 OEM = 3).

All in all it cost me $73 in parts to do it. The only thing is the spacer kind of rags on the stock springs, which are junk anyways.

I just ordered a whole new set of springs and shocks and hope to put them on soon.

Original thread HERE

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
Rusty's 3/4" poly spacer up front and 2 extra upper isolators on each side in the rear (so, 2 extra + 1 OEM = 3).

All in all it cost me $73 in parts to do it. The only thing is the spacer kind of rags on the stock springs, which are junk anyways.

I just ordered a whole new set of springs and shocks and hope to put them on soon.

Original thread HERE

just the WESWAY lift is all he needs to do

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice KJ, and even nicer Driver... LOL

Always liked that color too... Reminds me more of the olive drab its grandparents (aka earlier jeeps) had on.

Wakko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I told her I wanted to put big white stars on the side, but she didn't go for it.

I showed her the thread, she thought it was funny. I'll post more pics if she lets me. :)

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
SWMBO has a nice looking KJ.

Dave

Latest posts

Members online