Newbs to here and KJs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KJKatDad

Reaction score
Saying hello from Cloverport, TN.. can't wait to get thoroughly involved in being here and modding my KJ..but I work 3rds ATM and it's nappy time. What I'm working with..uhhh, well looks like I gotta resize some pics first. I'll be back..later

2004 Stone White Jeep Liberty Limited 4x4 KJ

Attachments

• 0320181046_Film4-1~2-546x299.jpg
    0320181046_Film4-1~2-546x299.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome. You've come to the right place for excellent info. Yours looks good but I'd say it's sagged a bit. If you get a chance, measure from the center of the wheel to the bottom edge of the flare.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome. You've come to the right place for excellent info. Yours looks good but I'd say it's sagged a bit. If you get a chance, measure from the center of the wheel to the bottom edge of the flare, FRONT LEFT .

finished it

KJKatDad

Reaction score
Welcome. You've come to the right place for excellent info. Yours looks good but I'd say it's sagged a bit. If you get a chance, measure from the center of the wheel to the bottom edge of the flare.
Yeah, I meant to grab the tape before I left for work. I'll get measurements(all 4 corners, but I agree Tommudd, the left side has more!)after I get off and get home this morning. And thanks for the welcome!!

KJKatDad

Reaction score
Sorry it took a minute to get back with measurements..

DF~17 7/8 PF~18 1/8

DR~18 7/8 PR~18 3/4

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry it took a minute to get back with measurements..

DF~17 7/8 PF~18 1/8

DR~18 7/8 PR~18 3/4

Dang almost riding on the bumpstops all the time then !
Time for new suspension for sure, I've had them pull in to my place lower but not too much lower.

KJKatDad

Reaction score
Time for new suspension for sure, I've had them pull in to my place lower but not too much lower.

So I remeasured on actual level ground and with my son making sure the tape was dead center of rim..
DF-18 1/8~~PF-18 3/8
DR-18 1/4~~PR-18 3/4

Crap, I also forgot to put in mileage..sorry guys!!
Stock 2004 Limited KJ just turned over 113,000 miles.

Yeah, I knew it was sitting low and would probably need new suspension. I'm planning on doing at least a 3" lift, so gotta add in those new components. I'm about scan through a few threads to see what all of you have had to say about lifts and then tires as well! Thanks for any and all your input guys!! I will be a frequent member:help:

Last edited:

KJKatDad

Reaction score

Also, what were the "normal" stock measurments when the Libbys rolled out of factory?:dancingpoop:

Dogguy

Reaction score

Stock 07 limited gasser. Goals are mild lift, appropriate size tires, some type of bull bar with auxiliary lights, roof rack, new spare cover, weather tech mats throughout, and a rear receiver step of some sort. This Jeep will be a daily driver/hunting/fishing/gravel road exploring and easy trail rider. This the first forum I’ve ever joined so please forgive me if I don’t follow protocol on questions and navigation thanks for having me! I tried to upload a pic but I didn’t know how to resize it.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online