Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zerocool

Reaction score
I recently bought a liberty. I have never owned a Jeep. Hell, the closest thing I have owned to a 4wd vehicle is my wife's Mercedes which is awd. I have always owned sports cars growing up. Then I had two children and suddenly the sports car was not viable anymore. Naturally I bought a ctsv to fit the family and still provide the thrill I have always had with cars. Next year I intended on getting an e63 after my wife finished student teaching. Un fortunately my ctsv met it's untimely demise when I ironically slammed into a Mercedes. Now I had a delimma. I had to buy a cash car so that In 9 months I would not have a car payment that would block my chances of my e63. So I could get a Honda Civic that I would hate and eventually give away or I could get something that would end up being my weekend toy. Hence I am the new owner of and 07 kj. The issue is I have always found it difficult to leave a car stock. Since I know very little of these I thought to come to the professionals.

Glad to meet everyone.

pitviper286

Reaction score
I recently bought a liberty. I have never owned a Jeep. Hell, the closest thing I have owned to a 4wd vehicle is my wife's Mercedes which is awd. I have always owned sports cars growing up. Then I had two children and suddenly the sports car was not viable anymore. Naturally I bought a ctsv to fit the family and still provide the thrill I have always had with cars. Next year I intended on getting an e63 after my wife finished student teaching. Un fortunately my ctsv met it's untimely demise when I ironically slammed into a Mercedes. Now I had a delimma. I had to buy a cash car so that In 9 months I would not have a car payment that would block my chances of my e63. So I could get a Honda Civic that I would hate and eventually give away or I could get something that would end up being my weekend toy. Hence I am the new owner of and 07 kj. The issue is I have always found it difficult to leave a car stock. Since I know very little of these I thought to come to the professionals.

Glad to meet everyone.
Welcome to the group!

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

dchadjohnson

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Glad to meet everyone.

"ACID BURN SEZ LEAVE B 4 U R EXPUNGED"

lol couldn't resist after seeing your name :)