New here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Muddedprairie

Reaction score
Hello hoping to learn more about my liberty.. New to them not to jeeps.. I own an 03 5, speed with a 3 inch lift. It's on 32's.. I also tow it with a new f350 super duty with a 6.7..

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
hello hoping to learn more about my liberty.. New to them not to jeeps.. I own an 03 5, speed with a 3 inch lift. It's on 32's.. I also tow it with a new f350 super duty with a 6.7..

welcome
what lift?
Regeared ?
Pictures

Muddedprairie

Reaction score
Lift is a rough country 3 inch no re gear as it has 373's in it.. I'm still learning how to post pics.. tires are 2355 75 17s off my wife's 14 ok Willie's.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Lift is a rough country 3 inch no re gear as it has 373's in it.. I'm still learning how to post pics.. tires are 2355 75 17s off my wife's 14 ok Willie's.

OK so I'll be nice and welcome you first again
but a few things you should know
Rough Country .............one of the worst lifts you can use , at the very least install teraflex bumpstops up front and jeepinbyal upper control arms to make the front suspension live a bit longer
3.73 and no regear ...............
with a 32 inch tall tire , the KJ should have 4.56s , but 4.10s will get you by.
3.73s are a joke with 32s, lugs down the motor too much, over heats the transmission and so on
Just advice learned over the years of many of us building these

Muddedprairie

Reaction score
Really, trans is a 5 speed manual, and I have pulled my quad lifted brute force on 30. Inch tires very well with it.. no lose of power there. To each his own.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Really, trans is a 5 speed manual, and I have pulled my quad lifted brute force on 30. Inch tires very well with it.. no lose of power there. To each his own.[/QUOT

Just trying to help
have driven and rode in automatics and 5 speeds both before and after a regear, helps both a lot

Latest posts

Members online