New guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Midknight_Marauder

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Im new here and I mainly joined here to get some help building up my '02 Jeep Liberty Limited because it seems as if there's not alot out for these jeeps and I'm not too sure what company's sell reliable parts for a budget build and so on. If you guys have suggestions on how I should do it I'll keep an open mind about things but not too open or else I'm gonna break something haha.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Im new here and I mainly joined here to get some help building up my '02 Jeep Liberty Limited because it seems as if there's not alot out for these jeeps and I'm not too sure what company's sell reliable parts for a budget build and so on. If you guys have suggestions on how I should do it I'll keep an open mind about things but not too open or else I'm gonna break something haha.

Budget-build
all depends on what you consider budget
it can be 10 bucks or 1000
But generally budget and good overall build do not belong in same sentence

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome.

Yeah, like Tom said, there's no such thing as a "good budget build". There's plenty of info in the lift section on what works best that people here have installed and wheeled. After you read that stuff and make up your list, ask.

Dave

Latest posts

Members online