Hi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Branbran

Reaction score
Hi I’m brandy!! I have a serious problem with my jeep and I’m not sure how to post on here yet can someone please help me?!

Branbran

Reaction score
I have a 2006 Jeep Liberty 4X4 trail rates edition!! I am stumped at what’s going on with it lol!! I’ve been told it’s my traction control but I’m not so sure! I was driving an all the sudden it acted like I had a flat which I didn’t, it doesn’t do it all the time but when it happens it starts with a noise in my front end like metal grinding or a squeak, then comes where it acts like it has a flat and it will shake really bad but like I said it doesn’t do this all the time!! Am I the only one with this issue because my fiancé is a mechanic and so is my dad and we are at a loss for answers other than the traction control giving us problems!! I can’t drive my jeep anywhere due to this issue because I have 1-3 kids with me at all times and I can’t have them in an unsafe vehicle