Back Here/Still

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GA05KJ

Reaction score
Well was a member previously ( guess I got dumped for lack of activity ) with my 05' Sport.

So after modding out that first KJ and it moving to one of my kids my Jeep interests were "sidetracked".

Especially since the other two family Liberty owners were not willing "participants" with my addiction.

So their boring Jeeps got nothing while my needs were satisfied with a couple of MJs, an XJ and a CJ5 ( the current and still project from hell).

Mom needed something "newer" so I have accepted ownership of her 06' KJ Sport and have begun the "restructuring" process. The wife remains on the non-mod side of the garage.

Moabs were the first addition. Then an RB1 head unit and NOS Mopar tail-light guards were next. An EVIC, Front Tow Hooks, Renegade Light Bar and full set of TJM 37mm replacement springs staged for installation next.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Well was a member previously ( guess I got dumped for lack of activity ) with my 05' Sport.

So after modding out that first KJ and it moving to one of my kids my Jeep interests were "sidetracked".

Especially since the other two family Liberty owners were not willing "participants" with my addiction.

So their boring Jeeps got nothing while my needs were satisfied with a couple of MJs, an XJ and a CJ5 ( the current and still project from hell).

Mom needed something "newer" so I have accepted ownership of her 06' KJ Sport and have begun the "restructuring" process. The wife remains on the non-mod side of the garage.

Moabs were the first addition. Then an RB1 head unit and NOS Mopar tail-light guards were next. An EVIC, Front Tow Hooks, Renegade Light Bar and full set of TJM 37mm replacement springs staged for installation next.

Welcome back
Must be lifted if running Moabs, if so what lift