2003 Jeep Liberty, From Ottawa, Canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stainless

Reaction score
Howdy! I had a '97 Grand Cherokee for 10 years, spent a few years with a wee tiny Suzuki Sidekick, and I've recently fallen in love with the Liberty. I just picked up an '03 Rocky Mountain edition.

First, here she is:

You must be registered for see images attach

It's holding together pretty well, considering how much road salt we deal with here, but I still have a few questions to get it past the inspection. I'll throw them in the discussion group after I search around for a bit.

Thanks!
-Al.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Al. You have a nice KJ there. You found a good place and there are other Canadians here too.

Dave

Aztimer2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Howdy! I had a '97 Grand Cherokee for 10 years, spent a few years with a wee tiny Suzuki Sidekick, and I've recently fallen in love with the Liberty. I just picked up an '03 Rocky Mountain edition.

First, here she is:

You must be registered for see images attach

It's holding together pretty well, considering how much road salt we deal with here, but I still have a few questions to get it past the inspection. I'll throw them in the discussion group after I search around for a bit.

Thanks!

-Al.

Nice KJ, mine is also black. Welcome to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Members online