2005 Liberty CRD - South Jersey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

b1m3x8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If FB links are not allowed please delete.

A friend of my wife is selling her 2005 Jeep Liberty CRD

"Rare Jeep Liberty CRD - only sold for two years in the US!!! Modest mileage (128K) for any car, especially a diesel. Hunter green color. Timing belt preemptively changed at 120K. New power steering lines, new alternator. EGR bypass program. New tires. Engine block heater. Tuner. After market radio. Oil change every 5000."

You can contact the seller at [email protected] or through FaceBook. Please let me know if the link does not work. Also, my 05 Rene will be up for sale soon too which I'll post on a separate thread.

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The link takes you to the group, but I guess you have to be a member for the link to go directly to the listing?

b1m3x8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The link takes you to the group, but I guess you have to be a member for the link to go directly to the listing?

That might be the case. The group is public so you should still be able to see it or search the group. It has a good amount of interest so it's usually bumped to the top.

Latest posts

Members online