Bigger Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HudsonHawk56

Reaction score
I know you guys must be SO sick of these questions...... BUT......I have an opportunity to get some tire/rims from a customer of mine and haven't seen quite the same combo. So....I have a 2012 Jeep Liberty. The customer is selling a set of tires and wheels from his 2012 Sahara. The size is 255/70R18.
Question is........will they fit on my stock Liberty with no issues?
Thanks for answering yet ANOTHER newbie qestion!

Cherrie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If someone is tired of questions being asked they don't need to reply. Your bolt pattern is 5on 4.5 the Sahara's (wrangler)are 5on5
Bolt pattern is different. So that means you'd have to use adapters- which aren't recommended by many.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Not only would the wheels not fit except with adapters the tires would be about 3 inches too tall as well

manyplews

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know you guys must be SO sick of these questions...... BUT......I have an opportunity to get some tire/rims from a customer of mine and haven't seen quite the same combo. So....I have a 2012 Jeep Liberty. The customer is selling a set of tires and wheels from his 2012 Sahara. The size is 255/70R18.
Question is........will they fit on my stock Liberty with no issues?
Thanks for answering yet ANOTHER newbie qestion!

What size wheels do you have now?
I have 20's that I would like to swap for 18's or 17's

Last edited: