Best lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thisisjason

Reaction score
Looking to lift my 2011liberty looking to go up about2.5 to 3 inches. What's the best lift ideas for a descent price

firewall

Reaction score
I would agree with b1m3x8 advice. Research and read more before getting any sort of lift kit. Make sure to know the advantage and disadvantages of having installed one.

The Texan

Reaction score
Where is the "best" place to purchase the OME 1½" lift kit for my KK? I am seeing prices all over the place for the kit. Thanks

The Texan

Reaction score
Just checked and they are more than $55 higher than Rocky Road, delivered. Is their customer service that much better? :)

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Just checked and they are more than $55 higher than Rocky Road, delivered. Is their customer service that much better? :)

I would pay 500 more for items from JBA than I ever would from RRO
Plus you never know what you'll get at RRO they substitute their own for OME products at times ( yes it has happened before)

The Texan

Reaction score
Funny thing happened the past few days. I called RRO tech department and got what I think is super customer service, so I ordered the OME lift kit from them, because they were the least expensive by a long shot. Then lo and behold, the kit arrived and it had ALL the right parts and got here quicker than they estimated. I have NOTHING bad to say about their service, unlike others and will recommend them to anyone.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Funny thing happened the past few days. I called RRO tech department and got what I think is super customer service, so I ordered the OME lift kit from them, because they were the least expensive by a long shot. Then lo and behold, the kit arrived and it had ALL the right parts and got here quicker than they estimated. I have NOTHING bad to say about their service, unlike others and will recommend them to anyone.

There has to be a first for everything I guess, never knew that they didn't but, oh well good luck. Still would never even send my worst enemy to them

and all of that comes from even before I bought my KJ in 04, they had a bad rap back before that
But like Ai said good luck its not over yet:happy175::happy175::happy175::happy175:

Last edited:

ftaa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that also if they didnt ubtitute their pring for the OME one hahah

twentyelevenkk

Reaction score
Hi I also have 11 liberty I take it on the beach couple times a week but I I think I need some upgrades for the more technical beach areas. I am interested in a body lift, maybe like 3 inches. I am hoping that will increase room in the wheel well for a more aggressive larger tire to fit the stock 16 inch rims. Any recommendations ... I can only find kits online for kj not kk

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi I also have 11 liberty I take it on the beach couple times a week but I I think I need some upgrades for the more technical beach areas. I am interested in a body lift, maybe like 3 inches. I am hoping that will increase room in the wheel well for a more aggressive larger tire to fit the stock 16 inch rims. Any recommendations ... I can only find kits online for kj not kk

No body lifts since the KJs/KKs don't have a frame
check Home page for OME or a mixture of OME and Ironman lifts
Front suspension is the same on the KJ and KK except for the UCAs
Rear uses same shocks but different springs

Senistr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes you will. You will be raising the suspension and not the body. So you will be essentially lifting the bottom of the vehicle up as well as the larger tires will give you a little extra lift from bottoming out.

grunt3327

Reaction score
I have been thinking about lifting my Jeep Liberty, but how do I know which model it is aka: KK KJ.... It is a 4x4 and I want to say Sport. Yes, noob question, but rather ask then be up a creek without a paddle.... Thanks

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Up to 2007, it's a KJ
2008-2012, it's a KK

No stupid questions here, at least none that I haven't already asked myself. :D

Latest posts

Members online