ABS issue close to solved.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluejuice

Reaction score
So I had all the typical lighst on the dash, abs , bps, traction control. Previous owner did some ...odd thing to the sensor wiring. After some testing and thanks to this forum I narrowed down all the issues. However, the previous owner had unplugged the main and module plug under the hood to do some work.

The plug has that clamp attached to it to lock the connection tightly. Well, the clamp is not there. I have the plug zip tied in place, but big bumps cause the lights to come on here and there. Can anyone help identify the plug latch thing so I can order it, still working on junkyard but it turns out they don't have alot of liberty's with abs. I'm watchin one on eBay for 49$ but was hoping for a better price. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

2006 crd limited.

bluejuice

Reaction score
Thanks but that doesnt look quite right. Probably due to my horrible description of the part.

If you search EUREKA BOY ABSTEST you will see a write up containing info about the plug in question.

quote from the write up "Disconnect the ABS harness at the ABS computer. Release the two latches then raise the connector up like a lever, then pull it back. It's easy once you understand how it works."

That latch is what is missing.

I'll include a picture of the plug, you can see the temporary ziptie i have holding it in place.

From the website you gave me it looks like this part:

MODULE-ANTILOCK BRAKES - 47 WAY
Full Repair Kit: Not Available

Of course unavailable.

Thanks,
Roy

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9TeyhOLeNc2SVJDai1OZkRhWGt4Qm5IYU1YSUV6bTFaUzZV/view?usp=sharing