2007 kj (uk cherokee)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crazyfranko

Reaction score
Hi from the UK :):icon_biggrin:

Being new to KJ ownership im trying to find out whether or not the "weeks" elbow kit (1&2) will fit my UK spec 2007 2.8crd?

As the KJ wasnt available in US after 2006 Seth from sasquatch cant guarantee fitment, has anyone any help or info? :emotions34:

Billwill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do not know if this would work...my Export 2002 2.5 CRD I believe has some differences in that area to the USA models.

Try the Aussie group....they have lots of KJ CRD owners there from the old 2.5L to the 2007 KJ and I am sure some of them would have looked into this kit!

Go to the KJ section at: www.ausjeepoffroad.com

The Big Boulonnais

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah ok thanks for that, il have a look

Sorry for late reply, I haven't logged on here for months.

I also live in UK, in Kent and I have also a KJ RHD 2.8 CRD year 2007.

I bought the EGR Delete kit complete with the elbow from Sasquash and I can tell you that it fits with no problem.

One thing though you are going to have constantly 2 x DTC related to EGR and the engine light will be on in the Dash.

People have managed to clear the Engine light with a new Tune of the ECU but I didn't do that.

Cheers

Chris