upgrading to headers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TAT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm kinda curious how many of you run headers? Those baby's are pricey for the liberty's. This all comes from just curiosity and while I'm no stranger to running headers on the trucks I've built over the years I really wasn't sure how many ran them on the liberty's.

I recently purchased a MBRP stainless cat back off of CL for a great price. I've yet to install it. No time and I like to have a pile of new stuff to throw on at once anyways. I'm not totally sure I'll run the MBRP yet. I do dig the quiet aspect of an exhaust for when I'm hunting but anyways back to headers. Who runs them on their libby's and what brand did you use? From what I've seen there arent a lot of choices out there.

Thinking headers would be an option if i ever noticed a crack in one of my factory manifolds.

If you havent noticed from previous post I tend to over spend or opt towards better stuff when I upgrade. Thus comes the question before you!!!!

I put this in the wrong section,sorry. Maybe it can be moved to the KJ general discussion

Last edited:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm kinda curious how many of you run headers? Those baby's are pricey for the liberty's. This all comes from just curiosity and while I'm no stranger to running headers on the trucks I've built over the years I really wasn't sure how many ran them on the liberty's.

I recently purchased a MBRP stainless cat back off of CL for a great price. I've yet to install it. No time and I like to have a pile of new stuff to throw on at once anyways. I'm not totally sure I'll run the MBRP yet. I do dig the quiet aspect of an exhaust for when I'm hunting but anyways back to headers. Who runs them on their libby's and what brand did you use? From what I've seen there arent a lot of choices out there.

Thinking headers would be an option if i ever noticed a crack in one of my factory manifolds.

If you havent noticed from previous post I tend to over spend or opt towards better stuff when I upgrade. Thus comes the question before you!!!!

I put this in the wrong section,sorry. Maybe it can be moved to the KJ general discussion

Not going to do much on a KJ
without upgrading a lot of other things and then sending the puter out for a complete redo not really worth it .
Its a Jeep afterall

TAT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty much what I thought. Just hoping I was wrong! Thanks for the response.

Last edited:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not going to do much on a KJ
without upgrading a lot of other things and then sending the puter out for a complete redo not really worth it .
Its a Jeep afterall

^^this. Think Jeep mods.....skids, hooks, lift, tires, etc,.....Jeep stuff.

Need a Jeep with performance and speed, get a Hemi GC. Get on it hard and it will blow your socks off.....mine blew off never to be seen again......:happy175:

Dave