MtnLuvr's (Declassified) Off-Road Bumpers and Rock Sliders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MtnLuvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to share some info about the off-road front winch bumper, off-road rear bumper and heavy duty rock rail sliders I've been developing for my own KK. I've been going through extra effort, and expense, to make my design repeatible so if there is enough interest, I'll have them produced in batches for resale to other KK owners since we basically don't have any options for such off-road armor.

Due to the level of detail in my postings on this info, I don't want to try to maintain essentially the same thread in multiple places, so below is a link to the main thread I'll be maintaining about my KK off-road bumpers and rock sliders:

MtnLuvr's (Declassified) Off-Road Bumpers and Rock Sliders

Teaser photo excerpts from the above posting link:
You must be registered for see images attach

For those who take their KK off-road, I hope you enjoy and please feel free to post or PM me any questions.

hollombj

Reaction score
Impressive looking work.Sounds like your getting all your "ducks" in a row to go into business. I have a 2010 and am very interested in your stuff,particularly the rails. Keep us posted.

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! That front bumper is uber sexy. And after seeing the thrashing your rear bumper took in Moab earlier this year, it is good to see you'll have a stout replacement :D Can't wait to see pics of all this stuff all finished and buttoned up!

MtnLuvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Front Bumper Stinger Q&A

On page 5 (of my master thread on KK Off-Road Bumpers and Rock Sliders), I'm currently soliciting input for those who like (forward-leaning) stinger hoops on front off-road bumpers. I'm getting ready to design the bolt-on stinger for my KK off-road winch bumper.

:icon_idea: If you're into front stingers, please feel free to post here, or on the main thread, your opinions or answers to my 5 questions which will be considered when I go to layout my front stinger option next weekend (01/15).

Thanks.

Cal

Reaction score
Do you have any idea how to contact the administrator at LostJeeps?

MtnLuvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MtnLuvr's Off-Road Front Bumper's Grille Guard Options

Just posted an update on page 8 of my main thread. This update shows lots of photos of the 3 differerent bolt-on optional Grille Guards for my KK Heavy Duty Off-Road Front Winch Bumper. Teaser photos below:

Enjoy :icon_smile:

MtnLuvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Updated my main KK Off-Road Bumper thread on page 10 (toward the bottom of the page) with updated photos I took this evening after installing my KK Off-Road Bumpers this past weekend:

SMETNA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
[ATTACH=full said:
40303[/ATTACH]

Enjoy :icon_smile:

Who makes those body-color headlight covers? I NEED those!!!

battie

Reaction score
Hi Mtnluvr, I'm loving the bar you have created. Are you producing these? How much? Would you ship to Australia? what options are there on this bar? I'm very interested in this bar if you do have them in production... You can contact me directly on [email protected]
Cheers,
Battie

redbink

Reaction score
Most rightous setup u got here. I have a question for u. With a 2006 liberty all I can find is an ARB bull bar. I am prepared to get it as I want to rid myself of all the plastic undercarrage bumpers, side skirts, and wheel flares - and replace it with steel. Seen someone at a total loss because front end damage took out the motor. I don't want to share that experience so I want the ARB. Question is I was advised by putting the heavy steel on the front will affect my suspension and need an upgrade. Then if I do hit something he says the frame won't handle it, bend and therefore total loss and a waste of time and lots of money. Does anyone agree with this, does the frame need support aswell? -Thanks

dustinkkjeep

Reaction score
Been looking for an aftermarket off road bumper. Like what you have built and really want one. Looks sharp and will go good with the rest of my build once I get there

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Been looking for an aftermarket off road bumper. Like what you have built and really want one. Looks sharp and will go good with the rest of my build once I get there

Those were the only two built and has no plans of ever building more

check atthehelm on LOSTJEEPs for KK bumpers