FNG here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UnavowedArchive

Reaction score
I know literally nothing, I am new to Jeeps and this forum. Had my 08 KK for about a year, and I hate the seats. Are seats something I can swap out easily, even with another vehicle? The bottom cushion is super hard and uncomfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
KJ and KK seats kind of interchange, but I doubt you'd find KJ seats more comfortable. I'd try to find a local shop to refoam the cushion.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
If you can find them in good shape. Otherwise I'm guessing even a used set of early KJ seats would be nasty by now and in need of new foam. Made a huge difference in my KJ.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Buddy located a full interior from a 03 Limited, 38,000 miles, one owner older lady , non smoker . Someone totaled her KJ when they ran a stop sign.
Interior looks like brand new. Her son already sold the motor and trans,:favorites68::favorites68: or I would of bought the whole thing

EagleOne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure where you live but there are a couple of guys in FL that do custom interior reworks if you have the time and the $.