Post Your Wrangler Photos!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Day Two... With new Revos.
You must be registered for see images

Washed both Jeeps, then put on Rejex.

First Snow:

Note that I recently took off the "milk jugs" on the front bumper and put on end caps.
[/url]

Me...

The wife...

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
great pics grogie! \:D/

Wish I had more money...hehe, I would have to reacquire one of these.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice Jeeps. You have a perfect set-up.......A KJ & a TJ...I'm next but I'm partial to "square-eyes" so in my case I'd like a YJ. But.....I wouldn't turn away a good TJ. I guess I'm a Jeepaholic. .......I need therapy.

Dave

jackie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
drool.

That is the perfect wrangler \:D/

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jackie said:
drool.

That is the perfect wrangler \:D/

Thanks Jackie.

My older brother gave me a bad time for not getting a Rubicon instead of this Sport, but I didn't figure I'd ever rock crawl with it... so why have the lockers? It was just another 3k. I did upgrade to the rear Dana 44, 3.73 gears, trac-lok, and I as well upgrade the stock 30" Goodyears to Revos (they look so much better!). Plus the Sport had ABS as an option, which I like having on such a short wheelbase. The ABS is great on slick roads!

Once the Revos are ready to replace, I'll probably go to 31's. Maybe I'll even lift it a couple of inches???

I am going to take off the side steps, as they just collect mud, dirt, and snow. When I took it out in the mud after last Christmas, the steps had at least an inch of mud covering them, which made them pointless to have. I've found some rock rails that I'm going to put on instead. But they need to be painted. I've checked with a local auto body shop that can paint them to match the bumpers.

The only issue I've found with having a Wrangler is the limited amount of room in back, plus the MPG, and having back seat passengers for an extended drive. So having our Liberty makes a nice compliment!

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey grogie,

When I had my Wrangler I found that the steps actually helped prevent me from getting door dings in parking lots. I can't tell you how many times I came out and found someone had rammed their door into that step and because it was there, it saved the paint. Of course, it does little good if you are parked next to a Super Duty, but if its a normal car they actually help. Of course, now days I park out away from everything and have for several years now. But when I had the TJ, I was lazy... :-$

Eti_liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'ts not my TJ .. but it's the TJ Rubicon of my brother
You must be registered for see images attach

The Tj and the KJ

My brother tj and some friends with her TJ

My friends TJ with my KJ in flex position

jkmansell

Reaction score
Here's my toys..
[/img]

[/img]
[/img]

93 YJ 4" Lift, 35x12.50x15 BFG's, Teraflex Revolver Shackles, BDS 9500 brushed stainless Shocks, Stainless steel braided brake lines, BodyArmor front and rear bumpers, BodyArmor rock sliders, 4 KC 130W, All stainless hinges, Warn M8000 winch, TJ Flares, Rock-it Air intake system, Hesco 2" throttle body spacer, Cobra CB, Sony AM/FM CD W/ Amp, .....
04 Liberty Limited, Full Leather, 6 disc CD with Surius Sat Radio, 18" HELO Tease Wheels, Atlantic Blue, Chrome Grill, more addtions soon.

GoldBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Thought I'd post some pics of my TJ before I give it to my older borther.

The stickers on the back are mine the ones (Grateful Dead Stealie, Rolling Stones, The Other Ones and a Phish sticker) on the side are my dad's.

Nothing like some 4ft firestiks to accentuate that "Jeep rock" and I replaced the factory yellow tailgate hinges with black powder coated stainless one cause the originals rusted and binded and made opening it a chore.

Welcome to the inside of a photojournalist's primary office.

Stick shift holds a hat, a Jeep visor and some hair bands for the ladies when the tops off (the TJ’s in winter mode right now).

I took out the "add a trunk" for a bit more room for groceries and stuff. There an Aldi's bag full of car cleaning stuffs and a cover all paper-like jump suit I got from a guy, my newspaper was doing a story on and I photoed, who does repairs and plastic coats to water damaged crawl spaces and basements.

A saddlebag full of tools and a first aid kit in the back.

I know most of you hate Goodyear but the hat was free with my set of Wrangler Silent Armors (which I love so much more than the stock GSAs) and that's my photo equipment backpack sitting on the passenger seat where it spends most of its time.

The Tuffy double compartment overhead console holding my CB (left) and scanner (right) I love it but the hard top rattles on it like a (censored)

The yellow switches over the Alpine unit are connected to the CB and scanner so I don't have to unlock and pull down the drawers to turn them on and off. I had made labels that said "oil slick" and "ejector seat" for the switches but decide not to put them on. And the gear slot diagram on my shifter knob rotates clockwise inside the knob, I think it goes round about once a month.

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is one slick Wrangler. Your older brother is one lucky man!! =D>

GoldBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well he won't be getting the scanner or CB or the radio (I have the factory one to put back in). Um i'm taking the XM and the GPS with me and the first aid kit. Um the tire cover will be on the KJ if it'll fit over 245/70's. I have new fender flares to put on to replace the gray ones. Oh he'll get the cracked windshield too. \:D/

GoldBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I rememberd I had some pics of one of the few times I've been in serious mud w/ the TJ:

That might be me in the driver seat or the guy I let drive it to get it further through the "puddle"

I'm the guy in the white shirt/black shorts/boots walking behind my TJ as an ATV coaxes the jeep out w/ the tow straps I had. The TJ made it about 25 yards through that "puddle before stopping there.

While looking for the after shots of the TJ having me and it coverd in mud, that i didn't find, I came across my summer 04 beach trip pics:

This and the mudding was "pre CB/scanner/overhead console"

Jeep should pay me to be an official photog and gimme free jeep rigs to take pics of. Yes that's my lil sis there, she'll be 21 in may and she's now taken. Also I give permission to whoever gets to it first to post this shot in the "Hot Girl Thread" and I won't be offended.

GoldBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I used to run a bra and T-style hood cover untill after they did the body work on the grill and hood and i realized there had been tan lines from the bra/hood cover. And i stil had the GSA's on the back and the bald American Calssis AT's my dad put on the front, ugh. #-o

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow .. Goldbug... Nice tj....lucky brother......That tj is a "keeper".................

Dave

GoldBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dave said:
Wow .. Goldbug... Nice tj....lucky brother......That tj is a "keeper".................

Dave

I dunno if you saw my post in ibezu2's "Jeep Liberty what it's worth"

GoldBug said:
I can’t say that I’ve had any luck w/ my wrangler… at 60,000 miles the transfer case blew up because the front driveshaft was off center causing a vibration at highway speed ( I was going 70 when it happened) then shortly after that the sway bar broke followed by the sync plates going bad and then recently the throw out bearing threw itself out. Now I know that’s a ton of problems but most of it was under warranty...

One would say I’m cursed, and they’d probably be right...

Latest posts

Members online