Saving Private Ryan?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wildcard6

Reaction score
I saw a brand new Commander in that military color (dark khaki?) the other day and with some painted rims, it would look like something from Saving Private Ryan. Definite military looking vehicle.

wildcard6

Reaction score
65th anniversary

How long have they been making them? I thought they were new.

Anyway, I think my point was that I liked the styling. Definitely rugged and somewhat retro. I know some complain that it is too "boxy" but it's a Jeep!

My brother owns an '06 Liberty Limited. Mine is an '05 Liberty Renegade. He likes the saying:

"It's not an SUV... It's a Jeep."

horsetrailer

Reaction score
Your brother is right! Dont ever call a Jeep a SUV, thats an insult. And do not ever talk about a Toyota-jeep. A Jeep is a Jeep! I love my -06 Commander and -06 Liberty! In Sweden we have the toughest winter for ages with 3-4 feet of snow down to -30 degrees Celsius ( about -22F) and our Jeeps just takes us were we need to go in the heavy snow, even with a 3 metric ton (6500 pounds) on the hook! Thats the tool I need!

Latest posts

Members online