Buy Your Jeep KJ Country Stickers Here!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
Buy Your Jeep KJ Country Stickers Here!!

Price is 4.00 per sticker plus shipping and packaging.

<iframe src="http://www.jeepkj.com/images/stickers/buy.html" width="100%" height="300" FRAMEBORDER=0></iframe>

If you cannot see the buy page click here:
http://www.jeepkj.com/images/stickers/buy.html

1sticker.jpg

2sticker.jpg

3sticker.jpg

Thanks,
Bennett

Any questions email me [email protected]

PatriotBlue02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, ordered mine this morning too! I like how Bennett positioned his decal, I think I'll put mine on the front too. Looks great!

PatriotBlue02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey B-man, aren't buying tshirts and decals and being an overall pest on the site, ways of 'contributing'? *mumbles soemthing about wanting a purty yeller star* lol :p

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
PatriotBlue02 said:
Hey B-man, aren't buying tshirts and decals and being an overall pest on the site, ways of 'contributing'? *mumbles soemthing about wanting a purty yeller star* lol :p

Alright, let me see what I can do.

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
Geez, paypal really takes out a lot for fees on small purchases.... #-o

oh well no biggee. I should check out other services to see what they charge for small stuff.

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
PatriotBlue02 said:

so demanding........... :-s

PatriotBlue02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
*does a happy dance* wohooo! thank ya! I'll snap a pic of my sticker when i get it on my jeep -- I should take one of my tshirt too -- it really came out great. --- and demanding? *smacks Jon* shaddddddup :p lol -- I know a certain dumptruck driver I could send towards your house Jon -- rofl (what a day, jeez)

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
They look very cool!!

Well I got a lot of stickers so if anybody else wants them feel free to buy.

Bennett

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
I fixed the "buy" button so it opens in a new windows now..

-Bennett

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
Cool, glad you got it already... If anybody else wants them I have a huge pile of them sitting here.

Tim did you get yours yet?

Bennet

2003KJ

Reaction score
Yeah I got mine, but I fawked them up pretty good.

Decided I was gonna make magnets out of them, so i could move them around and what not, and take them off again if I ever sold the Jeep. Well on the 1st one, it wouldn't come off the plastic stuff it was stuck on, and I lost about half the letters, got them back, and got it all nice and neat on the magnet (after much swearing), only to realize, I had not peeled the white part off the magnet first, so it was white on white, couldn't read it....DAMMIT!

2nd one, same thing with the letters sticking, but this one came off slightly easier. Remembered to peel off the white part on the magnet this time, got it on there, trimmed the magnet, and said "well atleast I got one on there" Till i looked at it closely, missing the .com part.....***** FU**ING DAMMIT!!!!!

SO Bennett, I need two more please, i'll send some mo money your way I guess.....jeeze