Weathertech Floor Mats - bad fit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moab

Reaction score
After spending over $100 for floor mats from Weathertech

Horrible fit. Does not cover nearly as much of the floor as the original Jeep mats.

I wanted BLACK and it appears that I can't get black from Jeep. So I did a search and found Weather Tech.

Don't waste your money they don't fit.

Moab

Reaction score
Thanks for those Husky pics. I think you suggested those when I was thinkin about getting some mats in the first place and I took a shot at the Weather Techs ...duh...should have listened to you...

Anyway so now anybody thinkin' about getting the Weather Tech's .... I told you so...

If you get out in the muck, and get back in the truck, they suck!

Last edited:

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I love my Husky Liners for wheeling. Heck, I'd be happy to throw some mud on them and show you how great they are... :D

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got black Huskyliners that fit tight and pick up everything and they are awesome......to heck with weathertech....:D

Dave

Moab

Reaction score
They may be a general fit for the Liberty but they just don't fit the passenger side on a 2005. There is a section of the mat that looks like it was designed to go around something that isn't on my pasenger floor :confused:

Moab

Reaction score
Give ya 40 shipped for those weathertechs

Thanks for offer but after spending $110 I'll wear 'em out first then look for some replacements. The way they advertise that they are custom fit to your specific model and year is just total bull#$%@

RenegadeJay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with my weathertechs. I would love it if they went up a bit higher next to the gas pedal but they cover the same area as the Husky's. I just have to keep reminding myself to keep from resting my dirty boots on the little wall near the gas pedal.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Moab, could you take a pic of the misfit mat? Sure it's in right?

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Moab, Mine fit very well and I like how easy the Weather Tech's are to keep clean. I found the passenger side to fit well and does not slide forward at all.
My stock mats that came with the jeep sucked, had the rubber back with soft material on the carpet side, very small compared to the techs.
Here is a photo of my front Weathertech mats..
36143[/ATTACH]"]
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• AwDi4pm.jpg
    AwDi4pm.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online