Solid Axle Industries 8.25 Differential Armor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since I had to change the differential fluids I decided to upgrade the stock one. The solid one is very well... solid! They shipped it very fast and came with stickers and a warranty card. I think it looks and fits great. Easier to take off in the future as well since it is a hex key. It makes the stock one feel like cardboard. One thing that confused me for a second was the location of the fill hole. It is much higher than stock so it is easy to put too much fluid in! Mine might have a little extra this time... Onto the pictures!

Chrysler 8.25 Cover - Differential Covers - Spyntec Industries LLC.

Stock
czarkj-albums-my-jeep-picture4366-img-0811.jpg

Solid Axle Cover
czarkj-albums-my-jeep-picture4359-img-0809.jpg

czarkj-albums-my-jeep-picture4389-img-0810.jpg

Installed
czarkj-albums-my-jeep-picture4362-img-0817.jpg

Wish I had kept the old cover for side by side comparison but I was quite angry removing the rounded bolt on it.

Overall a great purchase for the price! I will NEVER have to worry about my rear differential being punctured from the back.

P.S. Pardon the rust...

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
I like it!

Do you/we really have to worry about running too much fluid? ie can it hurt?

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
I love it when I ask a question ... and you pop in to answer it :waytogo: ... you rock!

gadaddy

Reaction score
That cover ROCKS! Now I have to have one. Thanks for the pictures. Looks great