Matco Versapower

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1st I'll say I was the most skeptic of this product when our Matco driver showed it to me a few months ago.A power source the size of your average external hard drive can not supply enough juice to jump start a vehicle.Well I was not alone and he ordered a lot of them and now is trying to unload them at a discounted price.I decided to try one and he told me if I didn't like it he would take it back.Well I'm buying,still a little pricey at $160 I'm paying for it but I just went out and hooked it up on my KJ which has no battery in it and it cranked it over just fine.

VERSAPOWER MICRO POWER SOURCE AND JUMP START MINIJUMP | Matco Tools

I'll be throwing it in the Town Car.

Rhino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes these things are ****!! They also have one that comes with multiply hook ups for different audio devices i.e iPhones androids , and other USB style. Although not the same Matco version , but very similar started a GMC1500.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I had read about these but never talked to anyone or heard from anyone I knew who had one, sounds like I need to add this to the list

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
It would certainly beat sitting on the side of the road waiting for AAA.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Or carrying a 25 lb jump starter.
I've got a 480cca DSR jump box for work with two 35ah AGM batteries in it.That sucker weighs about 55lbs.Nice for work though since I do have to sometimes jump start diesels which my jump box will do.

Don't want to have to carry that thing around in the trunk though,might as well carry a full sized battery.

Latest posts

Members online