Amazing Teflon Coated Silicone Wipers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bchamber

Reaction score
I recently took an advertising class and we had to come up with a campaign for a given company. I lucked out because the company I got was SilBlade, and silicone wiper blade company. After we completed the project, we got a tour of the factory and luckily got some wipers out of the deal. These wipers are silicone coated with PTFE (aka Teflon). They have many different styles. The style I am using is the FlexBlade which is a flexible wiper that molds to your windshield for an unbeatable wipe. I have never seen so clearly in the rain before these wipers. They are guaranteed for 5 years. They stand up to all the elements, UV from the Sun, snow, rain, sleet, MUD, everything. I just thought I should share the tip because they are amazing and I love them. They run in the $20's for a set, but well worth it because you won't need new blades for 5 years. Here is the link if you want to see them. http://www.silblade.com/

Kevin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Silblades are great, definitely worth the cash. I had them on my last car for about 3.5 years and never had to replace them. I was cheap this time and picked up PIAA Silicone's thinking they would be the same thing for less but they're only guaranteed to last up to 1 year.

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
Hmm they look nice... and you can get different colors... hmm black and gold (bling)

tan's2002kjlimited

Full Access Member
Reaction score
in the 20's? they are $26 a PIECE thats a lot of coin for wipers... over $50

(yeahthat)​

SilBlade

SilBlade

You must be registered for see images

• <LI class=list1>Heavy duty frame with silicone rubber <LI class=list1>5 Year Warranty <LI class=list1>Made with patented silicone rubber blade​
  • Easy installation​
Description Frame Color Blade Color Quantity Price Per Item Front Driver Side 19" Wiper Black Black $24.95 Front Passenger Side 19" Wiper Black Black $24.95​

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
It's not the wiper blade that you buy,it's the crap that falls from the sky that creates all the smears and streeks on your wind screen!
I just spent over $50.00 on 2 "Rain-Ex" blades this evening. And even after thourough ckeaning of the front wind screen... Total crap.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rain-X, i got a pair for $25, why $50!?
Anyway, the difference between rain x an michelin was highly noticeable.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Rain-X, i got a pair for $25, why $50!?
Anyway, the difference between rain x an michelin was highly noticeable.

Why?
'cause this is Canada!
We get screwed with everything we buy.
Oh well, at least it isn't Europe where a cup of coffee goes for $7.00 and no refills!
That and we can dive south for minimum 1/2 an hour and buy gas, food, and what ever for 1/2 the price!
I mean, even with our dollar worth only $0.76 cents, it's still worth while!
Most of the border guards are sympathetic and just "wave" you through back into Canada when you are honest with them.

But yes, $24.97 per wiper a the local Wal-Mart!

What a joke Eh?

EagleOne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a pair of these on my KK and they are nice! They came with the vehicle but when they wear our I am definitely getting another set.