Entering The KJ Into a...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
betting it wouldn't have blown if he hadn't tried for the 2nd round, especially without them putting water on the ground again.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
That strikes me as a fairly idiotic thing to do. :help:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Know the guy, was a jerk, from Toledo area . Thought he had a beast with spacer lift, etc, total junk from the get go.
Said he had the best built, tallest Liberty around, finally caught up with him one day . LOL Pulled up with the 04 , he was at a loss

Myke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Know the guy, was a jerk, from Toledo area . Thought he had a beast with spacer lift, etc, total junk from the get go.
Said he had the best built, tallest Liberty around, finally caught up with him one day . LOL Pulled up with the 04 , he was at a loss

Haha there is a kid around here that was giving me shit for spending "too much" on my JBA coilovers, and they're not needed. 20 mins later he's hollering for me to slow down because his spacer lift can't handle the washboard dirt road going to the trails at 30mph. It's shaking every nut and bolt off the Jeep.