Crazy Jeep Fun ..??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Man, that looks like fun - assuming you are just a little bit nuts. :happy175:

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had that idea for years now......I just have no skills, money, or ambition.:thumbsdown:

I like it.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's different.

It says on the bumper..."Loose Nuts"......says it all...LOL

Dave

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
What would be cool is if they did a follow up story to see what the new owner does to it in a year or so.
When you think about it , he got it for what was it $440 or something and if you threw in from Junk yard $2000 in everything from a windshield to real seats to good suspension and got the HP up to 350+ or so..with a good 5 speed...& locker...
Not only would it get a ton of looks, it would ride sweet & lay rubber for days!!

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats a really old ep they sold it for nothing. They ran up a good tab in less than an hour. They left there totally plastered. The camera crew had to drive them out of there and they pitched a flat ofcourse the camera crew cant change a tire. They were out there after far too many coronas changing a tire. I got this info from dave and mike on a later episode of roadkill or hot rod garagE.

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score
Once question on the off chance that somebody here is as of now something happened.

I comprehend these all present or passing autos with tags.

Yes and the but not for when the sure chance.

Also for the then and gifted.

Tag.