Wheeling 30 Nov 07 Ocotillo Wells, Ca

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04jeepkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So far i have my KJ, a TJ, and a toyota truck going out to ocotillo wells state vehicle recreation park for a day of trails. Trails will vary, and many places to explore. . . these pics are from my trip a few weeks ago.
You must be registered for see images attach

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome pics and looks like tons of fun, but I can't see putting my wifes KJ in that tough of a spot. Pic two would have me pulling my hair out hoping I got by without body damage....

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You might want to post your run over at L.O.S.T. for more exposure. There's more intrest in actually taking the Liberty off road over there....

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's not that I am not willing to take mine offroad (although I would try to avoid that canyon with mine as well), but Cali is not very well represented on this website and it is a pretty far trek for most of the AZ people.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
04jeepkj, I was recently informed that my post seemed slightly harsh. I hope you know I was not meaning to be rude or anything like that. I was just trying to let you know why there would not be much of a response to the trip on the website and adding an addition to AZKJ's post. If you took any offense or may have misinterpreted the intention of my comment, I apologize. :)

04jeepkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
04jeepkj, I was recently informed that my post seemed slightly harsh. I hope you know I was not meaning to be rude or anything like that. I was just trying to let you know why there would not be much of a response to the trip on the website and adding an addition to AZKJ's post. If you took any offense or may have misinterpreted the intention of my comment, I apologize. :)

Not at all, as you can tell i am new to this forum, i didn't know that this was more of an AZ area forum. and that most people don't do stuff like i do to my KJ lol. Its a JEEP and i am going to drive it like one. however i wouldn't mind taking a trip to AZ to do a little wheeling. . .

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not at all, as you can tell i am new to this forum, i didn't know that this was more of an AZ area forum. and that most people don't do stuff like i do to my KJ lol. Its a JEEP and i am going to drive it like one. however i wouldn't mind taking a trip to AZ to do a little wheeling. . .

Well, it's not officially an AZ area forum. For some reason, our little area has become very active on the site. I'm not sure why, but it just ended up that way. As for the wheeling, most of the guys that go on the runs are perfectly willing to do that kind of stuff. I'm typically the cautious one with my vehicle who tries to protect the clearcoat LOL.

2003KJ

Reaction score
Well, it's not officially an AZ area forum. For some reason, our little area has become very active on the site. I'm not sure why, but it just ended up that way. As for the wheeling, most of the guys that go on the runs are perfectly willing to do that kind of stuff. I'm typically the cautious one with my vehicle who tries to protect the clearcoat LOL.

No, the cautious one is Blake by far. All the times he's washed his Jeep, i'm surprised it hasn't disintegrated yet....

And 04jeepkj, no worries at all. The site is geared to people from all over, even different countries. Like desertkj said, the AZ section has really taken off (as they have a lot more places to get out and wheel then a lot of the other areas in the country). And I know i've said it before, but I love how in your pictures, the front license plate goes from being on, to on sideways, to completely off...LOL

04jeepkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea i had a few extra/ spare parts in the back of the kj at the end of that trip lol.
I have taken my KJ offroading in several states and different terrains.
MD, VA, WV, NC, CA. terrains from mud to snow, rocks, sand, dirt, up mountains through creeks and ponds, up and down valleys and all over the desert. Its nice to be able to say that MY jeep can do it all.

o8k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive been meaning to do a desert run out between phx and dego one of these weekends, as i have a long time friend out there in dego. Maybe we can all do a trip out that way some day... Either way welcome to our forum. Stay tuned for other exciting adventures.... :D

M&P40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea i had a few extra/ spare parts in the back of the kj at the end of that trip lol.
I have taken my KJ offroading in several states and different terrains.
MD, VA, WV, NC, CA. terrains from mud to snow, rocks, sand, dirt, up mountains through creeks and ponds, up and down valleys and all over the desert. Its nice to be able to say that MY jeep can do it all.

I dont see AZ listed YET! we have frequent runs you are more than welcome to join.

Signcutter21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
killer pics man. looks like a BLAST. Been to Ocotillo Wells once. It was late and we need a place to camp before picking up a car outside the park. All I saw then was sand dunes. I had no idea that there were cool trails out there. I will put this on my places to go for sure.

oh yeah like the other guys said, come out to AZ and wheel with us.

later,
mike