Moab 2014: Scenes from Moab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would love to make a trip to Moab! I think it would be a riot to take the KJ over some of those trails… Put it through its paces, you know?

By the way, looks like that KL Cherokee Trailhawk concept was out on the trails given the rock damage on the front skid…

Bob

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
With luck, we'll be back there either this fall or next spring. *crossing fingers*

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
...By the way, looks like that KL Cherokee Trailhawk concept was out on the trails given the rock damage on the front skid…
I hadn't noticed that, but it sure does. It's good to see they're not just rolling it out there for "show" only.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^yeah, I didn't see a KJ in the pics anywhere either.......oh well, still nice pics.

Dave

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With luck, we'll be back there either this fall or next spring. *crossing fingers*

Jayme, if you go to Moab this Fall then no ECS, right? If so, then I'll hold down the fort at Windrock for ya. :gr_grin: If you're going to Moab next Spring I'd love to make the trek. Just something about the West... :emotions34:

Prof, when are we getting you out on the trails????

Bob

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
...Prof, when are we getting you out on the trails????

Bob

I just need a good excuse to go. Also, since I'm still job-hunting it would have to be close by and affordable. I may be going down to Virginia to see the old folks soon, so I might get a chance to stop at my Aunt's farm on the way back. I know my cousins would know of some place out there in the wilds of Belmont County.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Jayme, if you go to Moab this Fall then no ECS, right? If so, then I'll hold down the fort at Windrock for ya. :gr_grin: If you're going to Moab next Spring I'd love to make the trek. Just something about the West... :emotions34:

Prof, when are we getting you out on the trails????

Bob

There are a few people talking about going there mid-October. While I'd like to do both Windrock and Moab, I think Windrock would be more feasible... particularly coming at the tail end of the PNW trip this summer.

We have tentative plans to meet up with a bunch of photographer friends in Vegas in April 2015... and Aaron and I have already started thinking that rolling through Moab on the way there and/or back might be the way to go. :D So, spring seems like the more likelier option.

CobraNutt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should roll through SLC too! What's a few more miles of driving when you are this close?! Lol! We could do a little local sight-seeing fun for ya! :)

Sent from my own little galaxy...

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
You should roll through SLC too! What's a few more miles of driving when you are this close?! Lol! We could do a little local sight-seeing fun for ya! :)

Sent from my own little galaxy...

We did that one year - pretty area!