Looking for a partner in TX...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Casey.N

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im in south austin lookin for wheelin buddy that can pull my ass out of ditch

angelis_digital

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm having to fabricate a reciever hitch on my front end to accomodate a winch. There are no more bumper solutions to choose from. Have to pull you out from the rear for now.

angelis_digital

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is really funny...I had a good laugh over this this morning. Definitely want to know how he ended up in my rear.

For the record: I'd like someone to wheel with. I know better than to take it out alone.

Last edited:

Casey.N

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the record: I'd like someone to wheel with. I know better than to take it out alone.

where are you wanting to go wheelin? I live in south Austin not to far from you! id love to do something with another KJ!:gr_grin:

angelis_digital

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First place on the list is Hidden Falls Adventure Park. I'd like to go camping but have to recoup from the loss of all my gear last year. I do have a condo in Steiner Ranch. The only thing holding me back is a hole in my radiator which I should have fixed this week.

Casey.N

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are there any meetups or groups near you that wheel? Seems like there should be.

sadly i dont know of any groups near me, but im wanting to go camping in the hidden falls adventure park too!!, me and my buddy are planning a road trip in the next couple weeks once he can fix his front drive shaft, hes got a fj60 land cruiser fully built, its pretty dope, WE'D LOVE TO BRING ALONG ANOTHER JEEP IF YOU WANT TO JOIN US!? we still dont know where we are ganna go camping but im ganna suggest to him hidden falls adventure park to see what he thinks! ill private message you with any details once i get them lol, cause rn theres no trip until he fixes his front drive shaft.

TorrentIV

A Leaf on the Wind
Reaction score
Looks like I'm late to this party. I'm about 2 hours out of Austin, in gatesville if anyone is interested

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.