Rough ride

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jllpn77

Reaction score
I just got a 2003 Jeep Liberty. It bounces while driving and it's rough ride. I've only driven small cars so I don't know if that's just how the Liberty rides

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's likely that after all these years, your suspension is shot. You can replace with stock parts or this is a great time for a lift.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I just got a 2003 Jeep Liberty. It bounces while driving and it's rough ride. I've only driven small cars so I don't know if that's just how the Liberty rides

I bought a brand new KJ in 2004 and replaced the weak crappy springs on it before it had 20,000 miles. Springs and shocks need to be replaced before 60,000 miles anyways . They wear out just like anything else on vehicles.
So replace with new springs and shocks like OEM , or go aftermarket and upgrade to OME . Way better ride and handling , some will only give you about an inch to 1.5 inches of lift over new stck height.

Latest posts

Members online