JBA 2.5" coilover lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

teharm

Reaction score
Greetings all!

I'm about to order the silver package for a stock 06 gasser...

1. Does it come with the bushing kit for the Bilstein rears?

2. May or may not get an ARB bumper and winch sometime in the future.

So my question is... Should I go with the hd springs or stick with the std?

Since they are adjustable, I'm wondering if the hd springs would be fine for the

time being? I just want to get it right the first time and appreciate any advice!

Myke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just check that the parts sold separately tend to be cheaper a lot of the times. Just add all the parts listed in the package to your cart and see.

teharm

Reaction score
Thx for the tip Myke! The silver package seems to be about 250 less than getting them individually in this case, so gonna go that route.

As far as spring rate goes, I'll just stick with the standard and upgrade to the Hd springs if a future bull bar and winch sag too much.

Now to get this baby ordered! Hope the wait is'nt too long...

Myke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thx for the tip Myke! The silver package seems to be about 250 less than getting them individually in this case, so gonna go that route.

As far as spring rate goes, I'll just stick with the standard and upgrade to the Hd springs if a future bull bar and winch sag too much.

Now to get this baby ordered! Hope the wait is'nt too long...
I have a detourUSA backbone with smittybilt x20. Started with steel and switched to synthetic, oem engine skid. I run the coilovers with the standard springs for 4.25" of lift. If you will add a bumper, winch, and skids I would go with the HD springs.

If those mods are a year or more away I would go with the standard rate.

Latest posts

Members online