Aussie TJM Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Charlesthe2nd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You'll probably need to find an Aussie to give you feedback on those springs. I'd try and locate a forum that they use over there, using ".au" should help you find it when searching google.

Why are you interested in finding more about them? I doubt anyone here on KJ country has them installed, mostly due to cost of shipping, and the fact that there are quality options here in the states.

GA05KJ

Reaction score
Well since the garage contains three Libertys ( 2 KJ and 1 KK ) decided to take the risk on a set since the price was terrific.

Full front and rear set $120.00 delivered.
They are powder coated yellow and appear very well made.

You must be registered for see images

psrountree

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ausjeepoffroad.com Good guys, but I have not noticed those springs mentioned lately.
Peter

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Well since the garage contains three Libertys ( 2 KJ and 1 KK ) decided to take the risk on a set since the price was terrific.

Full front and rear set $120.00 delivered.
They are powder coated yellow and appear very well made.

You must be registered for see images

Get what you pay for

GA05KJ

Reaction score
Well shall see. As an owner of a 05' KJ with a 3" lift that has lasted over 10 YEARS with zero sag. Not somebody that hasn't done this before. Own 4 other JEEPs and this is my 47 vehicle.

GA05KJ

Reaction score
Oh... and since nobody has asked these are available to ANYONE in the US. The can be purcahsed from a MAJOR aftermarket house.. SUMMIT RACING. Their normal retail price is $187 a pair. And TJM is very large in Australia. Wondering IF a set of OME springs were placed RIGHT next to these the difference would be obvious.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh... and since nobody has asked these are available to ANYONE in the US. The can be purcahsed from a MAJOR aftermarket house.. SUMMIT RACING. Their normal retail price is $187 a pair. And TJM is very large in Australia. Wondering IF a set of OME springs were placed RIGHT next to these the difference would be obvious.

I've seen them and yes you can.
3 manufactures of springs down under , seen all 3, touched all 3 ran two personally

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Well shall see. As an owner of a 05' KJ with a 3" lift that has lasted over 10 YEARS with zero sag. Not somebody that hasn't done this before. Own 4 other JEEPs and this is my 47 vehicle.

10 years and zero sag?
everything sags, even Grandma

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Must be pretty young yet with only owning 47 vehicles
so we'll let ya slide some
Like to give younguns a chance to redeem theirselves ya know. :happy175:

GA05KJ

Reaction score
Well.. yeah.. maybe... but doubtful.
8 vehicles currently

81' CJ5 360 V8
89' MJ 4X4 4.0 140K
05' KJ 3.7 185K
06' KJ 3.7 205K
05' KK 3.7 90K

Plus the Miata, a PT, and Explorer

Just recent past YJ, 67 Mustang J-Code, MJ, 2 XJs, Ranger, 2 F150s

All my cars, not other peoples. All wrenched in a 2 car garage all work done by me.
So yeah, no schooling needed.

Let me know when you need help.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Well.. yeah.. maybe... but doubtful.
8 vehicles currently

81' CJ5 360 V8
89' MJ 4X4 4.0 140K
05' KJ 3.7 185K
06' KJ 3.7 205K
05' KK 3.7 90K

Plus the Miata, a PT, and Explorer

Just recent past YJ, 67 Mustang J-Code, MJ, 2 XJs, Ranger, 2 F150s

All my cars, not other peoples. All wrenched in a 2 car garage all work done by me.
So yeah, no schooling needed.

Let me know when you need help.

LOL need help? I'll be helping you!
Over 100, all mine including 55 Chev, 302 Z28, Duntov 30-30 solid lifter cam, 780 dual line Holley , 4 speed rock crusher motor etc, AAR Cuda, 66 Corvette 427 4 speed, 68 Mustang 390 4 speed, 68 Cougar 390,4 speed, 32 chopped top Ford coupe with Chev big block , and blower, yes chopped by me. etc etc and many more of the same all built by me , in 2 car garage, well actually most in a 2 car converted grainery . And of course over 25 various Jeeps over the years including 3 KJs now , 2 built. Plus other Ford early Broncos, ( 3 of them ) F-150s etc including a 78 Dodge short wheelbase van on 60s running 40s , that was back in the late 70s early 80s !
Now we go on to doing over 50 ( actually 53 KJ lifts over the last 13 years for people from 7 different states ( yes they drove to my place to have them done )
So if you want a pi**ing match here we'll match ya :happy175::happy175:
Thats not why we are here, we are hear to help each other not see who's is the biggest

NOW back to the springs, they are basically just the same as Ironman
They do sag after a while, tested the first set of them that were shipped in to the USA on my 04 and then onto a buddys for the rest of the test.
So if you want to go with them good luck. I'll still put my money on OME, first setup on my 04 was OME and ran them 100,000 miles, installed at 20,000 and removed 121,000 to go bigger and better.
So good luck if you go that route, run the best shocks you can find front and rear

Last edited:

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
including a 78 Dodge short wheelbase van on 60s running 40s , that was back in the late 70s early 80s !

Now that's cool! I'd love to see that build. Reminds me of the old Hot Wheels days. :gr_grin:

Nothing really exotic but I wish I had taken more pics of my old vehicles... :favorites68:

NOW back to the springs, they are basically just the same as Ironman

I was wondering about that when I saw the yellow.

Latest posts

Members online