How to upgrade car radio?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David Lee

Reaction score
Hi! I'm looking for new android car stereo and want to install Seicane car stereo in my 2007 Jeep Liberty. How to install it? Is it difficult to install this by myself or to ask the professional to help?

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd shop at someplace reputable like Crutchfield. They can tell you everything you need to know.

psblake

Reaction score
Hi! I'm looking for new android car stereo and want to install Seicane car stereo in my 2007 Jeep Liberty. How to install it? Is it difficult to install this by myself or to ask the professional to help?

I just installed one in my 03 KJ. Pretty much plug and play for the stereo a very easy install. The backup cam is a bit more involved but was not too bad either. Hardest part is getting the wiring straight. The reverse light wire is green/brown and I just grounded it to the car.

Akley88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd shop at someplace reputable like Crutchfield. They can tell you everything you need to know.

thats where i got mine. with their pre-assembled harnesses i swapped headunit in 5 minutes.

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope that's not an accurate pic, because if it is that looks like it's designed to go into early Mopar CAN bus vehicles. That shape looks like it's designed specifically for the dash of my Magnum lol.

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In fact that's the example dash they used LMAO

Attachments

• stereo.jpg
    stereo.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 42