Help! Cut Amp Wires at Connector

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Verification

Reaction score
I've been through many google pages for an answer of how to manually jumper the amp wires. I can't even reach the door grommet hole for a new wire.
There must be a way to jumper the factory amp wires so the speakers work. This happened on the right side and want to do the same on the left.
The wires are cut at the connector so I can't even patch them up. Anyone?? Thanks

Cardhu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
more info,

infinity system? stock head unit, trying to bypass the amp? etc? try posting in general too as this is the how to section and this is diagnostic.

Verification

Reaction score
more info,

infinity system? stock head unit, trying to bypass the amp? etc? try posting in general too as this is the how to section and this is diagnostic.

Thanks. It's the infinity speakers with the small amp built on. Jeep is a 2002 Liberty.
I was hoping someone has done the splicing successfully. I went ahead and ran new wires to the front doors and hope its easier doing the back.
I'm installing an Mtx x504 with 200w, a cheap Chinese made deck and a Dual 8" powered sub. The system worked well in my yukon with really nice thumping sound with 6 speakers.

Verification

Reaction score
You are better off buying an external amplifier that powers all 4 door speakers.

Yeah, that's what I did.
Any tips to making threading wire through the back grommets easier? Nothing easy about running new wires. I don't have to remove the seatbelt torx to access the wires, do I?