Fog Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keegan

Reaction score
I just bought a 2006 Liberty Renegade and I am having an issue with the fog lights mounted on the bumper. The only option I have is one click back turns on the high beams and the fog lights off when the headlights are on. I click the indicator back and it turns on the fog lights on with the regular beams on. Is there no option to have just the regular headlights on with no fog lights? Is it legal in CA to drive at night with the fog lights on? Newbie here so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
They may have changed it in 06 ... not sure,

Rotating the end of the stalk forward and back operates my driving lights .. pulling the end in or out controls the fogs. Fogs are cut off when you click on the high beams.... and return when deselecting them.

KodiakKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My '03 is also the same as Luke's. I wish I explained it like his in a different post.

Sent from my Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk

OldJoe

Reaction score
I would like to install some fog lights on the bumper of my '04 Sport. I think bumper mounts look better than the lower ones. Can I just drill a hole above the tow hooks? Is there anything in there that I shouldn't be drill into? Or is there a better option? Is there a light bar that mounts on the bumper?