Sirius Radio/Heated Seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrsBolka

Reaction score
We just bought a 2008 Liberty Limited in mint condition...expect for 2 things: the seat heaters will not work (both of them) and the Sirius radio will not link. Is it possible that these 2 things are related? We took it to the local auto sound dealer with the idea of having Blue Tooth installed (UConnect is not already in the car) and to have these 2 problems looked at/repaired. What they came up with is this: the radio is not compatible with currently available Blue Tooth units, they don't know why the radio won't link to Sirius and that it appears that the computer module (?)/circuit board (?) that controls the entire bar of buttons where the seat heater switches are is gone. They don't have the repair codes to go any farther. So, we're back to the beginning. Is it possible that the Sirius antenna is also controlled by this part? Has any one encountered this problem? I hesitate to go to the local dealer...mostly because of the cost involved. I can live without all of these things, but my husband doesn't want to. Any ideas anyone?

scbenoit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How did you make out with the seat problem ? And the radio ? Where they indeed related to the same problem ?

Members online

No members online now.