3 way front stage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill chase

Reaction score
Any of you guys done midbass in doors with tweeters and a dedicated midrange together in a pod on the sail panels or A pillars? I would love to see some pictures of your installs. I am fixing to get STOOOOPID with the system in my jeep. Alpine ina-nav-20 dvd nav head unit with backup camera. Pxa-h800 processor with rux. Dayton audio rs100p mids vifa xt25tg30 tweets in pods ran off of alpine mrv-f300 amp 45 watts rms per channel. 8 inch Silver flute mids in modified door positions up front. 6.5 Silver flute mids in rear doors for fill, doors ran off pdx-4.150 at 165 watts per speaker. Two pdx-1.1000 amps rated at 1168 rms each into some kicker 12's for now but ultimately into two Dayton um-18 ultimax 18 inch subs. Mid tweet location for pods is the next hurdle. Pics to come so

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score
Awsome! I'm too deaf to even understand most of that. What kind of music do you listen to.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
I used to WANT a loud stereo. It made me deaf.

Now I NEED a loud stereo. Because I'm deaf.

Who says there are no checks and balances to the universe?